I discovered the Strathberry handbag line today while I was looking at some of the blogs that I follow.
Strathberry is a London based luxury brand that was founded in 2013. They create handcrafted leather goods from Spain. Their products are defined by clean lines and the signature bar closure.
Meghan Markle has been known to wear a lot of Strathberry hand bags.
I love the clean, simple and modern styles of their handbags.
Check them out here!
We proudly honor all the women who have paved the way for progress. Remember to cherish whatever makes you unique! You are strong, and courageous and can accomplish anything.
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!
Part of looking and feeling posh is ensuring that you have a great accessory.
Henri Bendel is one of my favorite brands who create luxury handbags, fashion accessories, jewelry and gifts.
Henri Willis Bendel is the founder and established the first store in 1895. This brand is known for the discovery of designers such as Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis, the famous Andy Warhol was an illustrator for the brand also. Henri Bendel is the first retailer to have their own fragrance and are still recognized by the brown and white stripes today!
Check them out Henri Bendel
Some of my favorite backpacks are below:
Some of the handbags I love:
If you’ve been watching the award shows lately you will notice that many of the celebrities are wearing Sophia Webster high heels. (Even Oprah). This brand is one of my favorites because the designs are unique yet wearable. Sophia Webster takes simple colors like black, white, pink, and embellishes them with crystals and flowers and other bright colors. Her trademark on most of her brand is the flamingo. Read her cool biography here , and you can check her high heels, low heels, flats, accessories, and some clothing on her website. Sophia Webster
The images below are examples of her footwear…so much more on her site!
Your feet are the hardest working parts of our body, but often are the last to get attention.
To look great in your heels you must take care of your feet. Here are some tips on how to do that. Let’s face it not all of us are blessed with the opportunity to have a pedicure every week…that would be awesome to do.
- Make sure that when you purchase your shoes they fit properly.
- Limit your time in high heels – wearing high heels exclusively can cause damage to bones in your feet.
- Avoid synthetic shoes, because they may not allow your feet to breathe. Materials such as leather and cotton are much better.
- Make sure you wash your feet everyday. Your feet are often enclosed and that can provide for a fertile place for bacteria to grow which can cause fungal infections.
- Moisturize your feet. this can prevent your feet from cracking and may soften calluses, and minimize dry skin. Cocoa butter works well!
- Wear socks whenever possible. This helps to wick away moisture from your feet.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes uninterrupted daily – helps to strengthen your leg and foot muscles.
Remember love your feet!!