Your feet are the hardest working parts of our body, but often are the last to get attention.
To look great in your heels you must take care of your feet. Here are some tips on how to do that. Let’s face it not all of us are blessed with the opportunity to have a pedicure every week…that would be awesome to do.
- Make sure that when you purchase your shoes they fit properly.
- Limit your time in high heels – wearing high heels exclusively can cause damage to bones in your feet.
- Avoid synthetic shoes, because they may not allow your feet to breathe. Materials such as leather and cotton are much better.
- Make sure you wash your feet everyday. Your feet are often enclosed and that can provide for a fertile place for bacteria to grow which can cause fungal infections.
- Moisturize your feet. this can prevent your feet from cracking and may soften calluses, and minimize dry skin. Cocoa butter works well!
- Wear socks whenever possible. This helps to wick away moisture from your feet.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes uninterrupted daily – helps to strengthen your leg and foot muscles.
Remember love your feet!!
Most women are very busy in our daily lives, and we sometimes do not have access to a personal stylist to go shopping, and make sure that we have essential wardrobe items. For foot wear you should have basics that are consistent with your life style. In general the following styles of shoes should be a part of your footwear wardrobe:
Loafer, sneaker, wedge, platform pump, stiletto pump, knee high boot, ankle boot, stiletto sandal, and wedge sandal. As far as colors you want to stick with neutrals so that they can be worn with a variety of outfits. For example colors such as: nude, black, tan, and white.
TIP: If you happen to love the way a shoe fits and how comfortable it is for you by all means get all the colors in that style you want! No one wants to live with regrets.
Happy New Year! to all of you. Wishing you all the best for 2018.
Its been almost 1 year since the blog has been updated. Mostly due to demands in my schedule. Now that things have gotten better and this is a new year. I will commit to being more engaged with my blog and the readers of my blog.
I’m loving the “June” hi heels from @guiseppezonottidesign
Try them with a light wash cropped or skinny jean, a fit and flair dress or skirt. 🌸
Excited to be back. I have had to re-focus my time and goals in the last few months, but I love fashion too much to stay away.
So I’m excited about the future which I can change!
Finally spring is here! Have you been thinking about the outfits you will be wearing this spring? I have, all winter long. Spring is like a new beginning everything is starting out fresh again. The grass is greener, the flowers are blooming, the birds are tweeting and yes the temperature is getting warmer. Some of the basics in your wardrobe should be a nude sandal, a white button down shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. This spring lighter washed and distressed jeans are trending. Here is an example of an outfit that’s great for spring.
I love watching the awards shows. The gowns and suits at the Oscar Awards are stunning this year. White seems to be the trending colors on the red carpet. Here are some of my favorites so far:
- Maria Menounos in CSIRIANO
- Alicia Vikander in LOUIS VUITTON
- Sophia Vergara in MARCHESAFASHION
- Priyanka Chopra in ZUHAIR MURAD OFFICIAL
- Olivia Wilde in MAISON VALENTINO
- Common in DOLCE GABBANA
- Chrissy Teigen in NAOMI WATTS
- Olivia Munn in STELLA MCCARTNEY
- Kerry Washington in VERSACE OFFICIAL
- Brie Larson in GUCCI
- Cate Blanchett in ARMANI PRIVE
Check them all out Fashion Bomb Daily, The Zoe Report and here.