Throughout my live, I’ve always been told that I look younger than my age. Part of that is genetics, the other part is taking care of my skin, eating healthy, and getting rest.
In the last few years I’ve been loyal to a few brands of skincare which I think is very helpful. It’s also important to be consistent with your skin care routine.
- Always remove you makeup before you go to bed.
- Exfoliate at least once per week.
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize.
- Use a face mask at least one ever per week.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Only eat when you are hungry. Try not to eat after 7pm.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes.
- Get 6-8 hours of sleep per day. ( I call it beauty sleep).
I love fashion, especially high heeled shoes.
So, this blog is dedicated to sharing information about high heeled shoes.