Your feet are the hardest working parts of our body, but often are the last to get attention.
To look great in your heels you must take care of your feet. Here are some tips on how to do that. Let’s face it not all of us are blessed with the opportunity to have a pedicure every week…that would be awesome to do.
- Make sure that when you purchase your shoes they fit properly.
- Limit your time in high heels – wearing high heels exclusively can cause damage to bones in your feet.
- Avoid synthetic shoes, because they may not allow your feet to breathe. Materials such as leather and cotton are much better.
- Make sure you wash your feet everyday. Your feet are often enclosed and that can provide for a fertile place for bacteria to grow which can cause fungal infections.
- Moisturize your feet. this can prevent your feet from cracking and may soften calluses, and minimize dry skin. Cocoa butter works well!
- Wear socks whenever possible. This helps to wick away moisture from your feet.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes uninterrupted daily – helps to strengthen your leg and foot muscles.
Remember love your feet!!
So, this blog is dedicated to sharing information about high heeled shoes.